Training For YOUR Council’s Needs
You choose the modules and venue and we deliver
- Training delivered in your parish or town
- Receive the training you want
- Arrange a date that suits you
- Provide a venue that is convenient for you
- Make it easier for your clerk and councillors to attend
- Develop together as a council
- Ensure everyone is informed
- Target training for your council and committee chairs
- Save travelling time and mileage costs
- Invite other councils to attend to share costs and ideas
See document below for available training modules, which include:
Dealing with Disorder
Roles of Councillors/Chairs/Councils and Clerks
Powers, Duties and Expenditure
Code of Conduct
- Tailored Training (PDF, 639 Kb)
Training For Your Council's Needs.
You choose the modules and venue and we deliver.
Fees are listed below and include the trainer, equipment and material for all delegates.
One evening (2 hrs) - £252
One evening/½ day (3 hrs) - £312
One day (4 hrs) - £432
Two day (8 hrs) - £744
Two evenings (4hrs) - £504
Four evenings (8 hrs) - £822
Where the training is required on a Saturday, add £25.
Should you wish to invite neighbouring parishes to help share costs it would be your responsibility to administer this, as well as booking the venue and providing any refreshments. Once your council has agreed to proceed with a local training package, please contact the Norfolk ALC office to arrange suitable dates with our trainers.