Display Screen Equipment Assessments
Developed by experienced training specialists, Creative Learning Solutions, this Display Screen Equipment course addresses the fact that it is not the equipment in our daily office lives that is responsible for poor health and absenteeism, but the way in which we use it. The course will enable you to set up and adjust your workstation equipment to the optimum layout and identify the possible health risks associated with using display screen equipment (DSE) incorrectly.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the regulations relating to the use of Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Understand the possible health risks associated with using DSE and describe the importance of assessing and controlling those risks
- Identify how to set up and adjust your workstation equipment to the optimum layout
- Understand the importance of distributing tasks during the working day to allow time away from the screen
- State your entitlement to eye and eyesight testing
Topics explored in this course, Display Screen Equipment:
- The Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- Common terms and causes of ill health
- Setting up a workstation
- Tips on using DSE safely
This is an e-learning course. To book please complete the form below. Once processed you will receive joining instructions and your council will be issued with an invoice. Registration on this course will last 12 months.