As the global climate crisis mounts, more and more businesses are looking at the steps they can take to save energy, reduce their carbon footprint and make a more positive impact on the environment.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore the importance of being environmentally aware in your workplace, and discover the changes we can all make to do our part in safeguarding our planet for the future.
We’ll finish the course with a quick test of your new-found knowledge, but remember, the real test is putting what you learn into action!
By the end of this course you will:
- Recognise the benefits of a greener approach to your working practices
- Know how positive action in the workplace can make a difference to our environment
- Take steps to reduce the negative impact your workplace can have on the environment
- Make waste management choices that are better for the planet
Topics explored in this course, Environmental Awareness Essentials:
- Our greatest threat
- The environmental challenge
- Action at work
- Working from home
Once processed you will receive joining instructions and your council will be issued with an invoice. Registration on this course will last 12 months.