Support for Councils and Clerks

Worried about paying bills?

Talk to your utility service providers.

Talk to your G.P. practice – ask to be referred to a social prescriber/community connector.

Avoid Loan Sharks!

Water & sewage charges

Broadband & telephone costs – social tariffs

If you still need extra help

Norfolk County Council Living Support Scheme

Healthwatch Norfolk have created a cost of living support page to help those affected by the cost of living crisis access help and support.

Norfolk Community Foundation Household Support Fund – grants up to £50 per household via VCSE organisations.

Support from Boroughs/Districts:


Broadland and South Norfolk

Great Yarmouth

Kings Lynn and West Norfolk

North Norfolk