This session is designed to give Town and Parish Councils an understanding of what is involved in the development of a Neighbourhood Plan, with a view to enabling them to get started. To include:
- What is a Neighbourhood Plan? And what is it not?
- An overview of the Neighbourhood Plan process
- How to get started with confidence
- Developing a vision and objectives, writing the plan
- What else could be involved?
- Bringing the Neighbourhood Plan into force: examination, referendum, adoption
Delivery by Rachel Leggett (https://www.rachelleggett.co.uk/about)