Still spaces left on our course "An introduction to Neighbourhood Planning"
Delivered by Associate Tutor – Rachel Leggett
This session is designed to give Town and Parish Councils an understanding of what is involved in the development of a Neighbourhood Plan, with a view to enabling them to get started. To include:
• What is a Neighbourhood Plan? And what is it not?
• An overview of the Neighbourhood Plan process.
• How to get started with confidence.
• Developing a vision and objectives, writing the plan.
• What else could be involved?
• Bringing the Neighbourhood Plan into force: examination, referendum, adoption.
Rachel is a freelance consultant specialising in community-led design, working with communities to make great places. Rachel is passionate about engaging communities in shaping the places where they live and work and has over 18 years' experience of working locally and regionally across the East of England. In particular, she has a strong reputation for facilitating community consultation events, delivering high quality practical training and writing Neighbourhood Plans. She has worked on a range of projects, from small-scale community projects, through to the management and delivery of large regional programmes.
More information: https://bookwhen.com/norfolkalc
Posted: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:30 by Kevin Bacon