You’re a Clerk or RFO and you’re in charge of getting the accounts right together with all the in-depth reporting. Easy, right?
Find an accounts platform or open Excel and get your data in.
Well, not so fun fact: There are complicated rules which you must adhere to for compliance. Plus the reports can take ages...
So why does it take me so long to balance the bank, get the reports right, ensure the VAT is correct and complete the AGAR?
That's where Hannah Driver, Head Trainer and support accountant at Scribe Accounts, comes in. She's been training Council Accounting for nearly three years… and actually gets the pain Clerks go through.
Want to learn her ways?
During this Live Training Class you'll discover…
How Parish & Town Council accounting rules work.
- Super easy procedures to make sure your books balance.
- How VAT returns work and what scheme you should be using.
- The secrets to a straight forward year-end and getting the AGAR right.
Be there LIVE… There won't be a replay!
- Getting Hannah's tips right ensures your audit is a breeze.
- Ask questions LIVE on the call so you know exactly how to take control of your Council accounts right away.
- PLUS -- a competition to win a bottle of Scribe Gin.
This Masterclass is for you if…
- You're a Clerk, RFO or Councillor with an interest in finance.
- You're losing your shirt to accounting problems and need to get it working RIGHT NOW. -You need to up-level your accounting skills for your Council before year-end.
Walk away feeling, confident you know how to take control of your Council's accounts with a professional approach.
This is going to be a game-changer for you!
When you register, you will receive the Zoom link to join us live on Thursday 18th March @ 10.00am
We can't wait to see you!
Hannah & Tim from Scribe
In Conjunction with Norfolk ALC
Follow this link to register directly with Scribe and their Zoom Room:
Posted: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 14:00 by Kevin Bacon