Tags: Community Action Norfolk
Community Action Norfolk offers help and support for communities that wish to create a safe support network for people who are feeling lonely, isolated or who just need a little more help to live independently. If you are interested in finding out more about Good Neighbour Schemes or would like help to develop a local scheme contact CAN on 01362 698216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:30 by Helen Carrier
This free 3-hour training session provides smaller/medium sized voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations with easy to understand guidance in how to keep cyber safe quickly, easily and at low cost.
- What is cyber security
- Why charities are at risk and how are they being attacked
- Protecting your charity
- Backing up
- keeping devices safe
- preventing virus/malware damage
- Avoiding scams/phishing... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:00 by Helen Carrier
Do you know how to carry out best practice inspections of your play area equipment? On this session you will:
- Learn: To carry out safety checks and how to record them to demonstrate your commitment to maintaining safe opportunities for children to play creatively.
- Receive: Template documents and all the latest good practice guidance.
- Take part: In a practical assessment of a local facility.
Session takes... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 10:30 by Helen Carrier
Community Action Norfolk are working with BESN (Big Energy Saving Network) to deliver free training to frontline workers and volunteers who support people who might be struggling to heat their homes adequately, to help them if they spot someone experiencing fuel poverty.
Fuel poverty can be caused by numerous factors: low income, poor heating and insulation and unaffordable energy prices. It can severely... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:08 by Helen Carrier