In this course we’ll look at how you can leverage your natural attributes to find a leadership style that suits you. We’ll explore core leadership skills and provide practical tips for leading your own team effectively.
This elearning module aims to give you a deeper understanding of leadership and offers practical advice to help you on your way to becoming a great team leader.
When you finish the course, you will be asked to demonstrate your understanding of some of the key points by completing a short assessment.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand your own leadership style
- Apply your knowledge of leadership styles in different situations
- Know how to build relationships and engage your team members
- Identify and employ effective team leadership skills and techniques
Topics explored in this course, Team Leadership Essentials:
- Effective leadership
- Different leadership styles
- Strategic thinking
- Effective communication
- Motivational qualities
- Personal qualities
- Leadership skills
- Leading your team
Once processed you will receive joining instructions and your council will be issued with an invoice. Registration on this course will last 12 months.