Events & Training
Norfolk ALC are pleased to work with parish and communities by delivering training and holding events in local venues.
You can apply for a Clerk's Bursary from SLCC Norfolk for our training courses and conferences. You will need to check the rules on the application form listed below. If you wish to apply for this, we advise that you do so as soon as you book a place.
Training & Events
- Please note that sessions will only be run if there is demand from at least four delegates.
- Non members should add 50% to the cost.
- Joining instructions will be issued to the person making the booking by email approximately a week before the course date.
- Invoices will be sent to parish councils approximately one week before the course. Any enquiries regarding invoicing should be made to Vicky at email@example.com or telephone 01603 638496.
Should it be necessary for a delegate to cancel, the following charges will apply:
- 24-72 hours notice given: 50% of the cost of the course will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours notice given: 100% of the cost of the course will be charged.
Invoices will be sent to the Parish Clerk.
Paying electronically: send your payment to Norfolk Association of Local Councils and email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you are paying electronically. Please include your council's name and invoice number in the reference.
Account No: 41067941
Sort Code: 09-06-66